- I believe in the connectivity of people and place through Spirit; therefore I honor and respect Spirit in others.
- I believe in fresh starts and new days and a million chances; therefore I never give up on myself or anyone else.
- I believe that the heart is as important as the mind; and that the mind can only see what the heart can contain; therefore I honor what I feel and know over what I see and hear.
- I believe that persistence and thoughtfulness are essential for building life; therefore I honor those who work hard to achieve their goals
- I believe in love; therefore I love
What Guides Me
Lesley Grady has spent 30 years working to develop and strengthen communities. In those years, her personal, professional and civic activities have allowed her to connect with diverse groups and perspectives to better understand how to create positive change and solutions to community needs.